top of page

King 2021 Group

Public·52 members

[[SPORT TV!](((] GVVV vs NEC live match 20 December 2023


GVVV Veenendaal vs N.E.C. score today ⇒ 20.12.2023 ⇒ Match result ᐉ fscore.org.uk.


NEC Live - TOTO KNVB Beker: Football Scores & Highlights Follow the TOTO KNVB Beker live Football match between GVVV and NEC with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:00 PM on December 20th, 2023. In this season of KNVB Beker, GVVV has won 2 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. GVVV has scored an average of 3 goals per match and conceded 1 goals. In this season of KNVB Beker, NEC has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. NEC has scored an average of 5 goals per match and conceded 3 goals. In the last 5 matches, GVVV has won 2 times, lost 2 times and drawn 1 times. GVVV has scored an average of 1. GVVV Veenendaal vs NEC Nijmegen - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. About the matchGVVV Veenendaal is playing home against NEC Nijmegen at Sportpark Panhuis (GVVV) on Wed, Dec 20, 2023, 19:00 UTC. This is Round 2 of the KNVB Cup. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of GVVV vs NEC on 2023/12/21 - ScoreBingThe match of GVVV vs NEC in Holland Cup is started at 2023-12-21 03:00. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is GVVV+1. 25; The initial Goals Odds is 3. 0; The initial Corner Odds is 10. For the last 15 matches, GVVV got 8 win, 4 lost and 3 draw with 20 Goals For and 17 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1. 3 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 1 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 93%; The rate of Handicap Win is 60%; The rate of win is 53%; The average of corners is 5. 2 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 57%. GVVV Veenendaal NEC Nijmegen kijken live 20 december 3 hours ago — NEC Nijmegen – Football Team. GVVV Veenendaal vs NEC Nijmegen fixture on 20.12.2023: football match overview & live update. On Wednesday ... GVVV - NEC tips, predictions and statisticsGVVV and NEC will face each other on 12/20/2023 at 7:00 PM at Sportpark Panhuis stadium, Veenendaal, Netherlands. The match is part of KNVB Beker. The referee for the match is Jesse Rozendal. The probability of winning for GVVV is 14%. The probability of a draw between GVVV and NEC is 17%. GVVV Veenendaal vs NEC Nijmegen - Betting tips and in 4 hours — 2023, Netherlands ⚽ Football, KNVB Cup Netherlands. Statistics, Live broadcast, Goals and Match Results. The probability of winning for NEC is 69% The probability of both teams scoring is 59%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 41% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 68%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 32% In the last match on 12/16/2023, GVVV defeated Jong Sparta with a score of 0-3 In the last match on 12/15/2023, NEC defeated Fortuna Sittard with a score of 4-1 GVVV is currently in the 1th position in the KNVB Beker league, while NEC is in the 2th position. GVVV vs NEC Prediction, Tip and Match Preview 6 hours ago — GVVV vs NEC Prediction: Match preview and expert tips for this Netherlands Cup clash on Wednesday 20th December 2023.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page