top of page

King 2021 Group

Public·61 members

(LIVESTREAM) Inter Milan vs. Bologna live watch 20 December 2023

in 8 hours — UPCOMING. AC Milan vs. Monza. Tomorrow 6:15 AM. Free trial. Manchester ... Which live sports and events can I watch, what do I need to do to ...

Inter vs. Bologna in 8 hours — UPCOMING. AC Milan vs. Monza. Tomorrow 6:15 AM. Free trial. Manchester Which live sports and events can I watch, what do I need to do to ... What’s more, the Rossoblu will be without former Inter striker Rodrigo Palacio this weekend - the man who scored their momentary equaliser in the 2-1 defeat at San Siro last season - as he has a thigh injury. On paper, as new head coach Pippo Inzaghi said during his pre-match press conference, there is no contest between these two sides: we should win. But Inter would do well not to underestimate this team. Bologna may not have scored yet this season but they have also only conceded one goal in their first two matches - and that was a one-in-a-million strike from Jasmin Kurtic. And we didn’t exactly receive comforting signs about their collective strength of character at San Siro on Sunday. As nice as it would be to play well, all that really matters here is the result: considering the way Bologna should set up (3-5-2 with a deep defence, as if they were the away team) I don’t think it will be a particularly attractive match to watch whatever happens. We just need to win. They are also extremely well-drilled from set pieces and determined not to start this campaign as they finished the last one: with two straight defeats at home. Inter simply need to win here. Let’s hope they do so. Personally, I don’t feel confident heading into this one. Kwadwo Asamoah should be fit to start after recovering from the ankle injury that forced him off during the second half against Torino, while Radja Nainggolan is finally ready to make his full debut for Inter in a competitive match - but the pressure on these players not to mess up for a third week in a row is very high. Inter vs Bologna prediction, live stream, score and odds Inter vs Bologna prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Inter vs Bologna odds. Match date: 20 Dec 2023. Inter vs Bologna: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time & Oct 6, 2023 — The Serie A fixture Inter vs Bologna can be streamed on Paramount+ for fans in the United States. Match highlights will be available on the ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page