top of page

King 2021 Group

Public·61 members

((STREAMING*)) Today: Real Zaragoza vs. Levante live online 20.12.2023


Real Zaragoza Levante UD live score (and video online live stream) starts on 20 Dec 2023 at 18:00 UTC time at La Romareda stadium, Saragossa city, Spain in ...


A draw had a probability of 27. 8% and a win for Real Zaragoza had a probability of 24. 61%. The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 1-0 with a probability of 14. 39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9. 73%) and 2-1 (8. 64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12. 77%), while for a Real Zaragoza win it was 0-1 (9. 45%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12. 8% likelihood. Levante 1-1 Real Zaragoza - Segunda Division - March 31, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: Levante 2-1 Real Zaragoza Zaragoza certainly have the quality to make this a very difficult match for Levante, but Calleja's side have been strong at home this season, only suffering two defeats from 16 games. We are expecting a tight match on Friday evening but are backing Levante to claim a valuable three points. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 47. 58%. Real Zaragoza vs. Levante live online 20 December 2023 16 hours ago — ScoreBat is covering Zaragoza vs Levante in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match ... Football, Spain: Zaragoza live scores, results, fixtures Real Zaragoza page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page